Thursday, September 27, 2007

20 weeks, 5 days and counting...



We went to the doctor yesterday for my 20 week check-up. This was the appointment where they should have told us what we are having...too bad we cheated and already found out! Nonetheless, the appointment was just as exciting. I will refer to the baby as "Jack" since that's what Lisa insists upon calling him. That won't be his name, but until we come up with one, I will pacify Lisa. The sonogram tech measured "Jack's" head, tummy, and femur and they were all perfect and in-line with the February 9th due date. Apparently, "Jack" is a thumb-sucker. He had his finger in his mouth the whole time, so much so, that the tech was actually shocked and switched the screen to a 4-D view so we could see more of what was going on. I thought to myself, "This is great! I'm all about having a self-sufficient baby." (Yeah right) He is so cute if I do say so myself!

0 comments: