Monday, October 8, 2007

Moooooove on over...we're going to Cagles Dairy Farm






Sunday morning we drove out to Cagle's Dairy Farm in Canton. It was me, my mom, my dad, my brother, his wife Mandy, and their four children: Cliffy, Colby, Trinity, and Adriana. The kids had so much fun! There was this big jumpy thing they got on for a while, and then we took the Dairy Tour. We got to see how the milk was manufactured, got free chocolate milk to drink (not sure how smart that was in the 90 degree heat) and then took a hay ride through the farm to see where the cows eat, take showers, and are milked. We also got to feed goats, which Trinity thought was hilarious, see two pig races, and see baby cows that were just days old. I wanted to take a baby cow home with me, but we didn't have room in the van.

0 comments: