Monday, May 19, 2008

The Ted Koppel look is out.

We decided (well I decided, and convinced Ryan) that it was time for Cason's first haircut. Yeah, he's only three months old, but I didn't feel so bad when I called up to Pig Tails and Crew Cuts and they said they have cut hair on a two week old. I mean, he could've used it at two weeks, but at least I have waited this long. I wasn't sure how this would work, seeing as he isn't old enough to sit up by himself in one of the nifty airplane, cop car, or fire truck seats. Ms. Keisha told me that I could just hold him and they would put a cape around me and a cape around him. Fabulous! He did so good...the kid is just down right agreeable. I figured if nothing else, he won't be traumatized by getting haircuts as he gets older because he's had them for so long. Please look at the before and after shot. You can't argue with that.

Pre-haircut


I just so ha-peeee
























Post-haircut

1 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cutie!!! I love all his hair. He is just so handsome I can't stand it!!!