Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We went to a wedding Saturday night - our friends Tony & Ashley got married. The ceremony was at Holy Spirit Catholic Church and the reception was at the Vinings Club. It was beautiful and we had a great view off the balcony overlooking the city! I had a lot of fun hanging out. Ryan hates wearing a suit, but doesn't he look cute??

Sunday we went to the Japanese Steakhouse (Hai Hai - kinda fun to say) for lunch with my family and then we went to Ryan's dad's house for dinner. We had the usual caravan-ing around for holidays thing going on. Happy 1st Father's Day Bo!


Me, Jennifer, & Mandy (don't ask me what my hair is doing)


Me & Bo


Me & Lisa (she was a bridesmaid)


Me & Ashley (the bride - hence the white dress and tiara)


Amanda (bridesmaid also), me, & Lisa


Lisa & Rick (Brett's dad - where was Brett?)


Trin at Hai Hai (she is Mandy made over)


Ryan and Cason




Dad, Trin, Mom & Cason

0 comments: