Monday, August 4, 2008

Google Game

Stole this from Jennifer Winn...so this is how the game works... for each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose the FIRST image only. You get some fun and often cryptic answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment. Here's mine:

My age:


Place I'd like to travel:


My favorite place:


My favorite subject:
My favorite food:


My favorite animal:


My favorite color:


Town where I was born:


Town where I live:


A past pet:


Husband's nickname:

(ha, ha...I can only imagine what you're thinking)

My first name:

(um...I picked the only picture I could post without offending someone - apparently there are a lot of risque girls named Stephanie)

My middle name:
(again, same situation with risque girls)

My last name:


My bad habit:


My first job:


My grandmother's name:


My degree:


What I am doing right now:

2 comments:

WinnFamily said...

I also had some risque pictures come up!

Anonymous said...

i am so stealing the idea for this game! emailing time!