Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Visit from Great Aunt Sharron!

We got to see Aunt Sharron last week since she came to Atlanta! We met for dinner at Aspens and Cason had a lot of fun playing patty-cake with her at the table...and tugging on her glasses.





Cason officially knows what the camera is. I mean, he should since it's been in his face from day one. Saturday morning I decided to take a picture of him lounging in his pajamas and every single time I put the camera up to take a picture, this is what I got. Call the modeling agency, I think we have a prospect!






Sabyl doesn't so much like the camera.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is too cute Stephanie!! I love that he smiles for the camera! We couldn't EVER get Elle to smile!

kristen elaine said...

awww steph!! he's SO cute & i just LOVE his big smile... brian is looking on with me & commented about how cute he is too:) we HAVE to see him soon... and bring by a friend for saybl to play with! hope you're having a great week... oh, thanks for the pic of cason you sent, we LOVE getting them!

WinnFamily said...

Cason is so adorable, I wish I could meet him! Austin used to pose for the camera exactly like Cason, I loved it. But starting around 18 months old, he REFUSES to look at the camera and run from me when I try to take his picture. So enjoy it while it lasts!