Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun-filled weekend! Saturday we went with Ryan, Michelle, Brayden, Leette, Eric, Sarah, and Skylar to the Hiram Easter Egg Hunt...always exciting to mingle with the locals. Cason was especially impressed with the helicopter that came by and dropped eggs. He has a noise he makes for aircraft of any kind, but I will not attempt to spell it out because I don't even know where to start. After that, we went to eat BBQ and after he finished his lunch, he had his first two Oreos and a sucker. He was not happy when I took it from him to get in the carseat. After a nap, we ventured back over to dye eggs with Michelle and Brayden. I use the term "we" lightly...this consisted of me dying the eggs and Cason watching while snacking on Cheetos. He did pick up a crayon and draw on one of them. Sunday morning we started the usual holiday caravan...first to Renee's house to see her and Tyler, then to Mary & Ricky's house to see my family, and then to Doug & Lorrie's to visit. It was a very tiring day, but I always say, it's a good problem to have so many close family members to visit!









An attempt to gather the children.

He was far more interested in riding this than hunting eggs.

0 comments: