Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twi-Nerds

I was sucked into the Twilight series over the summer time. Sucked. In. I resisted, but it was no use. I'm so thankful I fell in. Even though the first movie was below par, we have been waiting impatiently for New Moon's premier. They had no where to go but up on this one. Me, Lisa, Corinne, and Rhonda got our tickets ahead of time on Fandango and went to see it on Saturday. Rhonda even made us personalized "Team Edward" bracelets. The movie was SO GOOD!!! Oh, I want to see it again! The best thing about it, is the entire audience is as invested in the story as you are, so everyone gasps at the same time, laughs at the same time, and ogles over Taylor Lautner's bare chest at the same time. If you haven't read the series, I highly suggest it, no matter what your age. It is such a great love story!

The nerd herd...

0 comments: