Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Putters, pouters & the farm...

Since the kids were out of school a few weeks ago, we decided to take them to a petting zoo. After some extensive research online, mom found this one in Canton called Tanglewood. It was awesome! I love how they had the whole thing set up like an old western town. It was really well thought out; there was a holding area before each exhibit so you wouldn't let the animals out of the gates. The miniature goats were, hands-down, my favorite. I think I've developed an affinity for goats ever since I learned about the fainting goats. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you must click here. Now, tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.

Adriana, Trin & Little Man in the back of the wagon...


The goats were a little aggressive with Mandy...


Yeeeee haw...



I loved the stylish Alpaca haircut...


This sheep made me smile...I don't know if you would consider that an under-bite or a side-bite?




Portapotty break...

We also took the little ones to play putt putt. We no more pulled up at Mountasia, paid, walked out to the first hole, and the bottom let out. I mean, sheets of rain. They didn't even get to putt once!
The pouters...

Nothing a little icecream couldn't fix...
I am really impressed with Cason's driving skills. I took the governor off of his Junior car, and he can weave in and out of the cars and the bushes. He's actually pretty good!

0 comments: