Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Top

Me and Cason went with my family to the circus on Sunday. It was so cold outside but we made it through the elements (from the parking garage to Philips arena) and had a great time. Cason danced the entire first hour, and then after intermission, his batteries started to run out. I think he really enjoyed seeing all the animals, lights, and hearing the music! Half of the show was fluff, and the other half was really cool. I think they could have just shown the cool stuff in the first hour and been done with it. Have you ever seen 7 idiots on motorcycles inside of a metal ball all at one time? If not, catch the show the next time it comes around.


He has a fascination with poking everyone in the nose.


I didn't use my flash on this one so you could see how hard he was concentrating on the show.


0 comments: