Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a low-key holiday weekend...pretty much just hung out at the house. Cason has been recovering from a cold that he caught from me, so we figured it was best to keep him in. We did go to Corinne's parents' pool for an hour or so to let Cason have his first swim lesson and hang out with his new friend Jacob. He loved it! Aside from that, Ryan and I climbed up on the roof to watch fireworks Friday and Saturday night. I would've taken a picture of those, but I couldn't fit the camera in my shirt along with the baby monitor. I figured the monitor was more important.












Baby Jacob chillin' on the Boppy


Trin and Cason - she loves "Baby Cason" and he loves her!
He just stares at Trin and plays with her hair every chance he gets.


Adriana/'lil Zilla posing for the camera

0 comments: