Monday, July 21, 2008

The Michael Bolton concert...yes, I said Michael Bolton.

So I went for the bonding experience, but it was actually a pretty good concert! Me, my mom, my aunt Susie, my cousin Jennifer, and my cousin's wife Mary all went to the Mable House to see Michael Bolton Saturday night. We packed a picnic and sat on the lawn ($20). Towards the end of the concert, Michael yelled into the crowd, "Everyone come up close!" My aunt Susie doesn't wait on anyone to tell her no, so she rushed us all up (after gathering her purse) and we went to the very front. Before I knew it, we were standing in the chairs of the people who paid $300 for a table. Needless to say, they got the crap end of the stick on that one. Oh well...what Michael says goes! Oh, and he had the nerve to throw his guitar pick into the crowd when the show ended like we were all going to dive for it.







Georgia on my mind...sing it Michael

0 comments: